Tuesday, August 9, 2011

To begin...

This week, so far, I have been accused of being hate-filled, of worshiping Satan and of being ignorant of the truth of Jesus Christ.  I would say that the way I have been treated by Christians is confusing, but that wouldn't be true... I expected to be mistreated.  I also expected red-faced rants, like when I told this person I was glad that they didn't follow the teaching of every scripture in the Bible, as this world has enough evil.

"Talk about evil. If you don't obey ALMIGHT GOD CREATOR of man and the universe you serve the devil It doesn't get any mork wicked and evil than that. My JESUS is a HOLY GOD Pure gracious and merciful. His death on the cross for all my sins will definately not be in vain. Pastor Irwin Issadore Keller jewish beliver for over 30 year. Ordained to marry and bury. Called by GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF !"

I attempted to start a dialogue in regards to this, but, as you can see by the email reply, this person's communication ability is not where it needs to be in order to carry on an actual conversation.  It is a pity, too.

I hesitate to draw a conclusion from this rant, but I feel that my readers would like to understand my position and thought process, so here goes:  This person, Mr. Issadore, has been deeply insulted and feels the need to lash out at me, apparently to defend God.  It is interesting, though, as this person obviously does not believe that God is capable of defending himself.  Mr. Issadore's use of the CAPSLOCK button calls into question his ability to effectively communicate, and one wonders how such a person could be a real Pastor.  I can only imagine how much he yells and rants on the pulpit.  Perhaps this is why he has turned to Craigslist in order to find new converts.

Alas - this is all the time I have for now.  I will do my best to update this blog at least twice a week.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment: