- Christians buy car insurance.
- Churches have property insurance.
- Christian cops wear bullet-proof vests.
- Christians wear seat-belts.
- Christians get their kids immunized.
- Christians pass laws to get some of the above made mandatory, to help their fellow Christians.
- Some church buildings have lightning rods (lol ironic).
- Christians hire private investigators.
If there were a God, none of these would be necessary.
I don't believe many Christians actually believe in God - but use Him as a tool, or sometimes a weapon. They hope there's a God, but don't really believe. Someone prove to me how I'm wrong.